We are going to complete two years of existence in the cyberspace this month. A very very Big “THANK YOU” to all of you.
Ever since we started this site (in August 2007), we have received hundreds of visits on a daily basis from all parts of India and the world. We are immensely thankful to our readers who with their responses and comments have motivated us to keep blogging.
We take this opportunity to remind our readers and visitors about a few important things, as follows.
These are important for all the aspiring models, actors and talent who respond to our posts through their comments and emails.
1) Please send your portfolios to our email addresses as mentioned in the posts, in jpeg format,and not in a zip file.
2) Please don’t send cellphone photographs, family photos or pictures with friends in which you are third from the left, or photos taken in your bedroom, hall or bathroom. They will usually end up in the trash.
3) Please include your contact number and profile details in your emails. That helps us in contacting you if you are shortlisted or selected for any of our assignments.
4) When sending feature film scripts that you have written, please send them in proper screenplay format.
5) Please don’t post your phone numbers on the blog as comments. This is an open forum and is visited by people across the world. Please send your phone numbers only when you email to us and not in comments.
All the Best